Monday, December 04, 2006

Really we are all winners

But in a slightly more accurate way Joe is the winner of the leadership pool. I say slightly more accurate way, because Joe was kind of the default winner. (I know the two sweetest words in the english language)

I am sorry Joe but much to my dismay Grant Fuhr did not win the PC leadership.

Anyways, Joe you get a big pat on the back next time we catch up or alternately Darcy you could give Joe the pat on the back for me.

I am just disappointed there was no duel.


Oh and in the small world, weird shit-o-meter, if any of you happen to see the Globe and Mail from Dec. 2 they took a quote out of one of my stories. Wacky!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan / Andy said...

You're probably right Joe. That and he wasn't running and I don't think he lives in Alberta, but really its just like that country club thing in Buffalo.

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with the post - but could please have pictures??? I like pictures
Thanks Rye!!
ME

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey how goes it?

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home